[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Way Of Ninja welcomes article submissions from people of all levels, experiences and expertise to share their knowledge on achieving and sustaining the warrior’s mindset, body, abilities and knowledge.[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”Topic Guidelines” size=”lg” open=”true”]In general, your contribution should be useful in helping fellow warriors live, train and sustain the modern warrior way of life. Some general topics include:
- Martial arts & self-defense
- Movement and mobility disciplines (e.g. Parkour, MovNat, Ido Portal)
- Functional fitness (e.g. callisthenics, running, obstacle racing, rock climbing)
- Mental conditioning (e.g. meditation)
- Useful know-hows (e.g. simple ways to avoid being pick-pocketed)
- History & folklore in Japan and other warrior cultures
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What are the 3 ways you can contribute?” size=”lg”]If you are keen in writing about your experiences and sharing what you’ve learnt, please consider contributing in one of the three ways.
1. Member Stories Platform
Open to everyone – beginners and experts alike – the member’s stories platform enables you to share your training insight, reflections, routine and stories.
2. Write for us or collaborate
Are you an expert (or experienced) in a certain topic, send us a sample or idea draft.
3. Interesting Submissions
Seen something interesting? Involved in a project involving ninja, training or anything warrior-related?
Simply do a write up describing or summarising the news, add a picture, cite your source and send it over.
What qualifies as interesting?[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row]