Way Of Ninja welcomes article submissions from people of all levels, experiences and expertise to share their knowledge on achieving and sustaining the warrior’s mindset, body, abilities and knowledge.
In general, your contribution should be useful in helping fellow warriors live, train and sustain the modern warrior way of life. Some general topics include:
- Martial arts & self-defense
- Movement and mobility disciplines (e.g. Parkour, MovNat, Ido Portal)
- Functional fitness (e.g. callisthenics, running, obstacle racing, rock climbing)
- Mental conditioning (e.g. meditation)
- Useful know-hows (e.g. simple ways to avoid being pick-pocketed)
- History & folklore in Japan and other warrior cultures
What are the 3 ways you can contribute?
If you are keen in writing about your experiences and sharing what you’ve learnt, please consider contributing in one of the three ways.
1. Member Stories Platform
Open to everyone – beginners and experts alike – the member’s stories platform enables you to share your training insight, reflections, routine and stories.
2. Write for us or collaborate
Are you an expert (or experienced) in a certain topic, send us a sample or idea draft.
3. Interesting Submissions
Seen something interesting? Involved in a project involving ninja, training or anything warrior-related?
Simply do a write up describing or summarising the news, add a picture, cite your source and send it over.